Saturday 14 November 2009

Happy holidays!

Yay!!! my class no need to go back!YAY!to me holidays have allready started...but the sad thing is that we will be apart from each other for 1 1/2 months...wow..suddenly i feel sad just thinking of it...lisening to vanila twilight while doing so thinking kills you...

Anyways,i wanna go out!PM me...
my mind is in a blob..i cant think strait(i know its spelled wrongly)i didnt sleep last night..until like..7.37 in the morning until 2.08.XD

going to church for drama..later come back that time also dunno can di what at home..
its just sad...my life is all in the down side*looks outside*

guess im going to go now..im going to try to keep this blog updated...untill then...

look down!






DIE NOOBS!!!! LOL~ sorry..no life

No comments:

Post a Comment